Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tuesday

Posted by teen at 2:33 AM
Dear Vanilla,

     Starting from today, I've decided to write things worth mentioning onto you ツ. I had long forgotten the purpose of this blog I made anyway, so in order to make use of it and my free time(too much╯△╰), I thought of using it instead as an online diary!o∩_∩o Sounds good? Haha! Well... today I went to school with Papa, Mama and Chloe for scholarship application. The good news is my GWA is 1.141!!↖(^▽^)↗ a big BANZAI!!! Hahahaha ~^O^~

      Oh, and before I forgot, I've also gotten myself a cute smiley cardigan, a black tube and a nice bolero from MuraDito. Uggh~ ╭(╯ε╰)╮ I had just spent my own thousand money for this..again. But anyway, it should be fine, I guess, money goes around ╮(╯3╰)╭ right?

So about the clothes I bought, I'll show them to you some other time Van, maybe after washing them;) so, for now, I should get goin.

    Seeya Van!0^◇^0)/Goodnight!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos