Tuesday, May 22, 2012

school-thing news 0^◇^0)/

Posted by teen at 7:55 PM

Dear Vanilla,

        Today, I have just heard something interesting about school. It makes my tummy flutter from the excitement while I'm writing this to you Van. This is all because it says that we're having a new uniform! ●▽● Of course, I am not excited with that fact alone because it would cost us, yet, again, a quite expensive price--about 6k+, fyi >3< -- Although the price is definitely a bad news, the new uniform itself is not, because I like the design. I think it suits the 'International-thingy' of Treston. If I could describe it, it simply looks a lot like Japanese uniforms of their own;)) ;Just like in those anime ≧﹏≦with those skirt and coats and all. Though it is not sure if we're going to wear high socks just like the real thing. I wish I could already have and wear them. This is definitely my Dream uniform,::>_<:: hahaha! And I hope this is already a finalized decision for the design. I hope the school wouldn't do some alterations and ruin it, arrgh >o<

      Aaaa ≧﹏≦couldn't wait to wear them! Haha I'm not even enrolled yet. Hell I don't even have my interview done yet as well :D It won't do any good if I get this excited. It might not come true by the end .

      So anyway, tomorrow's my interview, finally and I hope it would be done smoothly and all. My tummy kinda aches now that I mention it. Not just from tension for the interview yet as well as from excitement for Divi Shopping Spree hahaha!:))) 

      Btw, these pictures here are the new uniforms, take a look at that Van! ↖(^ω^)↗


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos