Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monte Carlo

Posted by teen at 11:04 PM

Dear Vanilla,

        Hiya!! This was also supposed to be posted yesterday along with the new housings and the other movie I'll tell you about later. This is actually the exact reason why I haven't gotten enough time to type and post it here. = ̄ω ̄=

       So, this movie here was shown last year. Eversince my friends kept on talking about this, I was really frustrated and agitated to watch this sooner as well but apparently it is not yet available in stores when I came to buy it. Just now, I remembered all about it because I was so bored so I decided to look for it's torrent to download it for free. Haha!(*¯︶¯*)and I am so glad I found many and one that is a Blu-ray copy:))) I succeeded on watching it finally!! As expected it is fun O(∩_∩)O

         This movie is starred by the famous singer and actress Selena Gomez. The movie is all about her as Grace dreaming to go to Paris eversince. When she had succeeded on saving money from her work with her bestfriend, as a recent high-school graduate, she decided to proceed on her dream to go to the "City of Love". Together with her reluctant stepsister and her bestfriend, they went to Paris only to experience a messy vacation--- and a horrible one. One day, when they were on tour to the Eiffel Tower, they were left behind by their tour bus. They were all having a bad day when it rained and they decided to seek shelter in a posh hotel where haughty heiress Cordelia Winthrop Scott is arguing with the manager about a mistake regarding her travelling accommodations to Monte Carlo. In the comfort room, the 3 girls were fixing theirselves when Cordelia entered. Meg and Emma noticed how Grace and Cordelia look so much alike. As they exited the Comfort Room, Grace is humorously trying to imitate Cordelia's heavy accent when they were spotted by the manager, apologizing to her and as a compensation, he present her a big lobster that they can't resist. That is where the trouble starts as Grace and her friends were all tempted to enjoy the misunderstandings people gave them.

     There's my own made synopsis, haha!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos