Monday, May 21, 2012

chOcOlatey champorado≧﹏≦♥

Posted by teen at 8:27 PM

Dear Vanilla,

       I was just thinking that because I was so bored since after our Enchanted Kingdom escapade, all I can do now is eat and watch. Featuring here, yet, again is food!!! So no wonder if this blog would turn into some food blogsite instead ╮(╯▽╰)╭ haha! JK!! Btw,it's a chocolatey champorado w/ a sweet cherry on top ↖(^ω^)↗ Now I'm really gettin worried that I'll definitely get fat ╯ε ╰..

      Aside from that, my auntie made me join the Sagala to represent our Phase 7 for the upcoming Santacruzan here in our subdivision. This will be held on May 27, Sunday-- exactly the same day as Reese's Christening, my ever cutie niece ≧﹏≦♥ sooo, I am hoping that before that day, papa would let me have a stop at the hair salon to get some hair treatment sooner (*¯︶¯*) heehee.. I wonder if it's no good to get this excited haha!● 3● though I can't help it =P anyway, I hope everything would go just fine and perfect.

      Btw, I wasn't able to go to Divi as planned again and I was hoping mom and I would go this coming Wednesday though instead, just after my interview. I also hope that I'll be able to spent my money to some worthy clothes and things. Oh, please don't make me regret some of it ╯▂╰ anyway, maybe I'm just being too paranoid for my own good, haha! So bye bye for now;))


P.S.

I'll take a picture of the borrowed dress I am going to wear for the Sagala and post it here Van! Just you wait;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos