Friday, May 25, 2012

⊙﹏⊙

Posted by teen at 6:37 PM

Dear Vanilla,

          Hi Van! Sorry I couldn't talk to you until now. There's just a lot of things that happened--something big for me...╯▂╰ I'm so glad I have my mama beside me when it happened... I can't just speak of it bluntly Van, forgive me. Give me some time and I'll tell you ╯﹏╰ . Anyway, just like I had planned, I went to Divi and I hope this won't be the last time I'll want to go there. I had bought two awesome bags and some clothes and shoes. Haven't had enough money for some accessories though, so I went home tired and ... just tired. I don't know if I should be happy from what I had just bought or what, I dunno anymore. Guess I'm still in shock huh ╯△╰ I'm going to post those things some other time when I feel happy about it. For now, I just have to have someone to tell things with. Thank you Van! BTW, I just got home a little lately from Pavilion mall with mama. Mama bought me a new housing for Sam, I'm glad.  We also had a Fruitas Four Seasonal-Autumn flavored juice drink and also a slice of Ham&Cheese Pizza from my fave PizzaHut.

        I'll be back Van!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos