Thursday, May 17, 2012

MuraDito

Posted by teen at 11:45 PM

Dear Vanilla,


        Remember what I'd told you about the clothes I bought last Tuesday? This is what I was talking about. I just took a picture of it. As I was saying, I bought it from my favorite store MuraDito in Market!Market! It's a great thrift clothing store if you wish to buy some wonderful clothes like from F21 o(^^o). Just perfect.

       Although I still wish to go to Divi but I don't have someone to go with ~>_<~ I wish mama would agree to come with me already!!╭(╯ε╰)╮ I really want to buy the bag I saw last time and as well as new clothes and accessories for the new school sem. And if ever, some school supplies too!>o< I really really wanna gooo~╯▂╰

     Btw, I had mentioned to you about going to our province which is supposedly today, right? It looks like my brother was just bluffing about it though Papa is still thinking of going there. 'When' is just tentative. I still wish we'd come there, I think I could use some beach time= ̄ω ̄= hahaha!

       Goodnight Van!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos