Saturday, May 19, 2012

<(_ _)>

Posted by teen at 11:42 PM

Dear Vanilla,

      

        ̄ε  ̄Bhoobhoo~ I AM so so bored and spent my whole day on bed sleeping  my head off  ̄0 ̄

       I really really reaaaally want to go ahead and buy stuffs now. Mom and I were supposed to go to Divi but i went ahead and slept so late that I woke up at lunch. Gosh!! Me and my sleeping habits(*>.<*) I 'm planning to go on Monday though...

      I was made to call my school for my interview for scholarship grants. I personally think that they're giving too many requirements for the first time. First is the application form--which is more of a request form, a good moral certificate, a copy of previous enrollment form then now an interview. Auurgh, and I wonder what would they want to accomplish by that -_-# Maybe they wanna know why I would need'em but... Hello?? Who wouldn't want a free tuition huh? If that's the case, I bet they really want to eliminate scholarship grants as many as they can ╮(╯◇╰)╭ rich people and money. Well, anyway, it should be fine as long as in the end I would still be granted a scholarship. I would personally curse them if they won't ~>_<~

       Hohoho! I'm currently reading a new book in my wattpad btw. It's entitled "Morcrofft Hall" and is about Vampire Romance. Although I haven't finished the  first one,"Shh... Secret Princess" that I was reading since last Wednesday, I was just so bored to death.. Apparently the author is currently renovating the whole story for some wrong grammars and all so I wasn't able to finish it yet as I was waiting for the new chap to be uploaded.

      Bye bye now Van. I am so aching to get the hell out of here and have a shopping spree in Divi  right now o>.<o...with mom of course. Oh how I wish I would have someone my age to join me insteadˋε ˊ Though mom is fine:))) Goooooodnighty!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos