Sunday, May 20, 2012

ⓒⓗⓞⓒⓞⓒⓗⓘⓒⓗⓐシ

Posted by teen at 7:34 PM

Dear Vanilla,


        I spent my day watching movies from flatscreen. Aside from that, MYX made my day with a cheezy Piattos and sweety Mars yuuuum~!≧﹏≦

        This day was plain and average -_- Noon's so hot as usual and then it rained. Just right for some chillin = ̄ω ̄=, now I'm not sweaty and sticky ↖(^ω^)↗.

      It's kinda sad, my brother just left for a week of training--or a month-- and he'll be comin home only every Sunday. When he leaves, the house goes quiet and peaceful so yeah, kinda sad but I guess I'm used to it anyway ╮(╯_╰)╭

      Aahh it's kind of cold now. I think I could sleep earlier with this chillin atmosphere _(_^_)_ nighty Van! Be back;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos