Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sweet kї§εs o(^^o)

Posted by teen at 4:27 PM

Dear Vanilla,


      It's kisses time I did today. I'm currently having a break of sweet heavenly kisses and a hot coffee over wattpad;) I guess I really have nothin' else to do except to dilly-dally and read e-books ﹋o﹋ although it can be counted as my daily routines, haha!

      Btw, I am reading a story entitled "ssh... Secret Princess" . I think it's fun to read but kinda not a complicated story or maybe not yet, haha!

       Soo, I'll eat my chocolates now before it melts from this very hot afternoon, uggh ╯▂╰

      Bye-bye for now Van! I'll be back tomorrow to keep you updated, and it seems I'm coming with my family to our province and have a swim on the beach as well--- now that's what would we call a vacation!! Another getaway!! Haha ヽ(^。^)ノ I wish it would be fun!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos