Friday, August 5, 2011

♥TEEN

Posted by teen at 11:30 PM
This section is all about ME:))
My moniker:)
 i AM vain! =)) (hahaha) :D




 At the Foyer
At the school's entrance

This one, i'm actually pointing out the 'Masterchef' logo as you may know, from the widely known T.V. Program, originally from Australia, I think. So yeah, currently that day, July 29, ABS-CBN's Pinoy version of it, namely "Junior Masterchef" is having their shoot of the 1st challenge of the first 10 participants in our school. It's also a privilege to be able to see Judy Ann Santos in our own school;) 

It's taken last year from Microtel in Tagaytay. It's our first tour btw;))


This time, I'm eating a delicious dessert made by our very own chefs in our school;)) I think it's a chocolate mousse I was eating that time:)) Yummy~♥
aaaand~ this one :"> hahaha! i'm so malandi... we were bored that time and from the left overs of our food--- the icing, the cookies and the pork chop we used our creative minds to make this, featuring my crush's name! hahahaha! funneh=))) :"><


Again, it's Jek's SLR. I violated it again~ well, he left it to me and plus I  WAS bored also at that time so equals to VAIN! hahaha=)))
 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos