Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All for my SAM = ̄ω ̄=

Posted by teen at 10:17 PM

Dear Vanilla,

        I actually bought these yesterday and I haven't had time to show it to you immediately. So I thought of doing this tonight, along with my other entries which I will post later.. o∩_∩o

     I had the chance to buy these because my parents and I went to school to appeal about my scholarship so, I was kind of glad that I was still able to buy the same Rilakkuma as the previous and another new cute housing which I'm so glad is pink*^O^*. I've also gotten myself a cute bear keychain. Now, I was getting more excited to use them...

      You know? Samsung Galaxy SIII is now available in market though I'm not sure in Philippines if it is. I was thinking like, 'wow! How I wish I could also have that!' But of course let us not be that greedy too much. I exactly know the horrible feeling of karma X﹏X for now, I only love my Sam SII:D *grin*╮(╯3╰)╭


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos