Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BEST FRIENDS!!♥

Posted by teen at 8:16 PM
These are my best friends♥ obviously;P :Dlol

These following 2 photos were taken at the front of our school--- where the flagpoles are. We obviously took the privilege of the place here, posing and smiling as if there's nobody who'll see us. Kuya Hiro took these photos btw;> and I think he's good!
Such a wonderful laugh trip:">

Pictorial?:Dlol
 This one particularly, we took these photos in Greenbelt, Makati, pretending you-guess-what. (hahaha:DLOL) It's our first date since the school year, so yeah, we had so much fun! We even made a video and from there you'll know what we're trying to be:P :D I'll post it here next time;>
Roll it!!!♥ VAIN!!:D
 Well, these 2 photos here were taken last HRM General Assembly. Fortunately, our friend has brought his SLR so we, again, took the privilege of it. The one I'm with is Czarina and sadly, Lek isn't still here though she's on her way to school with Kuya Hiro:))
FIERCE! 

Funneh~
 This one photo is taken at Fez, Serendra. I think I'm a li'l tipsy here after drinking a big glass of weng-weng with cherries!!♥
Craaazy~

 This one? well, yeah, we were bored;P
we were bored.
'til sometime, I'll add some more of our crazy antics here!;>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos