Friday, August 5, 2011

Volet's Resort

Posted by teen at 10:53 AM
This was supposed to be a late celebration for  Ate Joyce's and Kuya Jake's Birthdays on 14&15. But, oh well, they couldn't make it since Ate Joyce is pregnant and it's almost her 9th month and it's aching that time. So my brother couldn't careless and take the risk of letting Ate Joyce suffer anymore than that so that's why~ :osighh
One  more thing! It's such a fail that we even forgot to bring our Favorite Swift Hotdogs with us. Good thing there's a near grocery store that we're able to have it at the end although we were so starve in the morning and we don't have anything to breakfast with that we just ate Baconette Strips and Manggang Kalabaw with bagoong. (hahaha) the hell? good thing our stomach didn't ache;P
Aaaand~ I know it's a family swimming, though we don't have any family picture :o :(( um, I don't really know why's that, well I think we sort of forgot about it and just enjoy swimming--- in my brother's case that is, but in my cousin and mine's case? we ENJOYED pictorialsXD =))) (hahaha) I'm sorry about that. so here are they;>

I KNOW WE'RE VAIN!!! XD lol

Intoducing--- My cousin, Jenilyn or Ate Nene as what I call her;P


We're with her daughter, Allana:))




Well~ yeah it's ME! haha I'm so vain i know! Feeler ako e =))) LOL



The Jump shot--- sighh:o~ I've failed countless of times in here :O >.< 
But then, finally! I made it through after all that attempts!! YAY! HAHAHA!:"> =)))

I'm with my auntie and cousin Edward:))


 IT'S CHLOE!!! she's my niece! isn't she so adorable?? :"O =")) she's like Upin from the Disney Channel series"Upin and Ipin", and Tweety right? Although she's a girl! XD HAHAHA!

I took this particular one. She's so cute in here while she's shivering after her swim in the pool. HAHAHA--- just look at how her mouth stretched out like that but still trying to smile at the camera!! XDfunny but soooo adorable!=))) >:"D<glomp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos