Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Surprise School Event

Posted by teen at 7:55 PM

Yo! No classes, surprisingly-- as the title says-- there's an event wherein our school decided to offer our school to be the venue for the said event which was not even hosted by our very own school. *Rolling eyes. but anyway, obviously that's another marketing strategy of the school so yeah, *shrug...

But then, since the school was again involved, the HM students were much needed for the service that will be provided towards the guests-- students & corporates-- we were divided into two--fine dining and a buffet.. 'surprise' actually understimating the situation, we were reprimanded that we were actually serving them just like a little over 24-hours like just.. yesti? So we're like "yay!
@( ̄- ̄)@" *scoff yeah right!
My 3-inched heels almost killed me, figuratively spoken but it really hurts that I regret buying it already.*sigh﹋o﹋ if only I had money right here and now, I'll definitely buy some 2-inch rather!
Nevertheless, I actually had FUN today, with friends 'course:)) and hey! It's experi~ence right? So no pain no gain-- is that right? Haha!
So yeah, after the hardwork of walking with the heels around, greeting, serving and entertaining guests, we were awarded of a free lunch!!! Yay! y^o^y and free dessert(=^.^=) the lunch is "Roast Chicken Breast w/ Pepper Cream Sauce, Sauteed Vegetables and Plain Rice"-- yep! That was how we introduced the food for the guests! And of course "mango mousse"..
After that, we continued the service to the MPH where students will be catered by us.Snacks... Choco Muffins and Juice *drool ♡q♡ haha!
That ends my school day...

Before ending this though, I remembered it's Dear Mama's birthday today so I decided to buy 3 pink roses for her before proceeding to the bus home with my friend, Neds. On the way, just like old times since last year, we talked and talked 'til her last stop about all the secrets we missed telling with each other. And by that, I so missed her(=^.^=) yes, we always seek for each other when we got problems that'll make us just burst into nothing if we just keep it all in. For that, I was glad I have her. So anyway, though she feels sad by someone we ended our ride laughing for my silly awkwardness that I just told her.
Now, here I am at my room, eating spag and cake. I wanna watch OP already so, zai jian! Seeya! *Wink

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos