Thursday, June 14, 2012

A-Not-So-Fun 1st Day of School ̄ˍ ̄

Posted by teen at 8:36 PM

Dear Vanilla,
        You see, THIS is what my first day of school has been.. hmn, well not really clear though. This means that I've only enjoyed eating this on my first day... -_- this is it. My day.. boring~
I was excited though, and kinda happy o∩_∩o because I was finally able to buy my own hair flat iron that cost me P2861 plus the spray and the maxipeel so I can have the free cute piggie neck pillow. So happy~ O(∩_∩)O BUT! In total, it's all 3K and I got it from my ATM Savings. I hate spending it though I really need the hair iron •﹏• *sigh ╯△╰
P.S.
This is a Raspberry Mousse Cake.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos