Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"moshi manju"-- a sweet discovery

Posted by teen at 1:07 PM

July 3 and I'm with my bestfriend Lek in the bus on the way to edsa-ayala to go home. ヽ(^。^)ノFortunately, as I predicted earlier on, Ms. Pehle announced that school was off for the upcoming heavy rain later BUTo(╯□╰)o unfortunately that it was just announced til now when we're actually or I'M actually enjoying the class because it was my fave funny prof who's teaching that time. But then it's fine, at least I'm going home early although it's better if it were announced earlier before I'd got to ride on the bus to school and spent my golden allowance for it. Sigh﹋o﹋
So move to main topic, I bought this sweet korean cakes Moshi Manju which I just discovered at that time when Rens, Lari, Lek and I were going down the escalator. Oh my sweet discovery, really! Maybe I was already late at discovering this but who cares?! At least I got to know this now:)) I think it just opened up anyway here in Market, so piss off if I was late. Bleh~
Btw, it's chocolate and yemma flavored ;)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♕VANILLA
kї§εs♥ツѼ
Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos